Abschlussarbeit zum Thema Rotor dynamic analysis of high speed electric motor
AVL List GmbH, Graz
Nowadays hybrid and fully electric drives have been developing in variety, power and range. Electric motors are essential for these development. New designs are going to higher voltages and higher speeds to reduce the size and increase efficiency of the E-machine. However rotor at high speeds become instable. These study concentrate on the modeling and dynamic analysis of a high speed rotor of an electric motor, and finding a countermeasures.
- Literature study in rotor dynamic
- FEM simulation of the E-machine
- Study different manufacturing errors on rotor
- Forced response and stability analysis of rotor
- Variant study
- Comparison of the cases and design recommendations and guideline
- Mechanical engineering, Technical physics
- Experience in dynamic & vibration is appreciated
- Language: English or German
Master- / Diplomarbeit
Hans-List-Platz 1, 8020 Graz
Entschädigung 2.500 € (brutto)
© 2018 Moshbit GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.