Internship / Student Assistantship "Planning, execution, and analysis of psychological studies in the transport domain"
If you are passionate about applied research that links humans with technology, this represents a great opportunity for you!
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of literature searches
- Support in setting up and operating an eye-tracker and driving simulator
- Design and execution of empirical data collections with human participants
- Data interpretation, statistical analysis and reporting
- Possibility to publish in scientific journals and present conferences
What we expect from you:
- Study of psychology, especially cognitive, organizational or experimental psychology, human factors, industrial ergonomics, computer science (focus HCI), sociology, or similar
- Experience with searching, understanding, and summarizing scientific literature
- Knowledge, skills, and interest in experimental design, behavioural research methods, data collection, interpretation and documentation
- Interest in applied research using scientific methods
- Ability to communicate and work in teams as well as perform independent work
- Programming knowledge (e.g. Python) or interest would be desirable
What we offer:
- Applied settings, great teamwork, competitive compensation, and state-of-the art research
- Internship duration from 6 to 8 weeks (up to fulltime)
- Student assistantship from 2 to 6 months (between 8 to 20 hours)
For technical questions please contact Peter Mörtl, email@example.com, +43-(0)316-873-4042.
Please use our online contact form to send us your application.