Embedded Software Development Engineer (m/w)
Danfoss SRL, Meran
Main tasks include:
- Control firmware development
- Specification, implementation and verification of SW-modules
- Co-operation with other departments on local and global level
To succeed in this position, you should have:
- An appropriate technical degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Good knowledge of the C/C++-language and RTOS-based embedded systems.
- Expertise in several of the following fields:
- firmware development for embedded systems.
- software testing methods (e.g. Hardware In Loop testing).
- embedded real-time systems and tools.
- Real Time Ethernet fieldbus systems (e.g. EtherCAT; Profinet; PowerLink; EthernetIP).
- FPGA design.
- model based design using MATLAB/Simulink environment.
- Good problem-solving abilities as well as a structured, analytical and independent way of working
- A good command of English and German or Italian.
Theoretical and practical experience in drives technology, control electronics, scripting languages and know-how on modelling techniques are assets.
Please send your application per email!