Student Trainee (m/w)
Danfoss SRL, Meran
Danfoss Drives is one of the world's biggest manufacturers of AC drives and concentrates in all its business only on developing AC drives. Product leadership is one of the strategic choices of Danfoss Drives and requires long-term efforts and thus we are investing on R&D strongly. The company has new product development units in six countries globally. We are continuously looking for Student Trainees to assist our Research & Development team in Merano, Italy. We offer you an ambitious and passionate working atmosphere with highly skilled, experienced and driven colleagues in an international environment.
Main tasks include:
- Support R&D laboratory with ongoing tests
- Software Integration testing
- Test script development
- Board weak up testing
To succeed in this position, you should have:
- Ongoing technical study (for B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Good problem-solving abilities
- analytical and independent way of working
- Team-Player and social skills
- A good command of English and German or Italian
Theoretical and practical experience in drives technology, control electronics, scripting languages and know-how on modelling techniques are assets.
Please send your application by email.
Romstraße 2, 39014 BZ Meran
© 2018 Moshbit GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.