Abschlussarbeit zum Thema ADAS development through ADAS simulators & virtual reality
- Measure KPIs on different driving simulator setups, including VR
- Implement VR on an existing ADAS simulation toolchain
- Setup of different DS configurations with VR, using different motion systems
- Optimization of specific VR requirements (e.g. motion tracking for hands, steering wheel, shift lever…)
- Investigate the state of the art for Automotive Driving Simulators
- KPI definition for a driving simulator
- Definition of an optimal solution for selected ADAS use cases
- Basic understanding of vehicle dynamics
- Basic knowledge of realtime applications
- Experience on vehicle simulation tools (e.g. Vires VTD, CarMaker or others)
- Basic programming skills (C, C++, Python…)
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) and Croatian citizens who study at a university abroad.