Abschlussarbeit zum Thema Development of an Emission-Intelligent Traffic Light Assistant
- Extending Traffic Light Assistant functionality to reduce CO2 & RDE emissions. This includes:
- Understanding of existing TLA functions including underlying control & optimization techniques.
- Understanding of state of the art methods for modelling combustion emissions (CO2, RDE).
- Deduction of requirements for an emission intelligent TLA.
- Understanding of powertrain topologies and powertrain control systems.
- Building & testing Simulation Models in MATLAB/Simulink, AVL Cruise, AVL BOOST & AVL VSM.
- Conducting extensive literature research to elaborate modelling approaches for emission models.
- Documenting & reporting project results.
- Studies of Telematics, Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering, Software Development, or similar
- Experience in MATLAB/Simulink, knowledge & interest in Control Architectures & Software Development.
- Basic understanding of passenger car powertrains, control systems & optimization techniques.
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Good command of English.
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) and Croatian citizens who study at a university abroad.