Abschlussarbeit zum Thema Mulit-purpose optimization asynchronous of electric motor layout
- Literature study
- Several layout design for asynchronous Motor
- Parametrization of the Motor Geometries
- Running several studies using DOE and FEM simulation
- Optimization using a DOE Matrix, layout studies
- Documentation and Reporting
- Field(s) of study: Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Technical Physics
- Experience in electric motors is appreciated
- Language: English or German
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) and Croatian citizens who study at a university abroad.