Abschlussarbeit zum Thema Simulation Method Development for advance damping materials for vehicle body
- Study different analytical models for absorber materials
- Forced response calculation of test model and validation (Finite Element Model)
- Develop an optimization strategy
- Apply and benchmarking of the method to known vehicle body components
- Updating workflow for the process
- Field(s) of study: mechanical engineering, technical physics
- Experience in dynamic and vibration (vibro-acoustics), is appreciated
- Language: English or German
- Finite Element Software Basic Knowledge
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) and Croatian citizens who study at a university abroad.