HR Intern for Group Organizational & People Development (f/m)
What we expect
Duties and Responsibilities:
As HR Intern you support our global Group Organizational and People Development department (OPD) in variety of tasks. It is an interesting and challenging position in which you can take responsibility and get an inside in a global OPD department:
- Training organization: participant management and logistics
- Assist and drive various talent management activities
- Assist the OPD team in recruiting processes and activities e.g. job ad postings, rejection letters and interview organization
- Support and administrate our new Learning Management System
- Contribute to and organize special events for the department
- Support our Intranet/Internet in OPD related topics
- Challenge the OPD team with your ideas and creativeness as well as bring further energy to the Team
Your time is now: if you are an energetic, people oriented, creative and young talent, who wants to grow and further learn within HR/learning and development, then use the chance of joining our passionate and multinational team. As we are international our company language is English, we are multi-cultural and if you have a Bachelor or Master degree (finished or still ongoing) with focus on HR plus some pre-experiences or a lot of passion, then use your chance to apply, this is your opportunity.
What we offer
- We offer a responsible, collaborative and challenging environment in a fast growing and global company with the possibility to further develop within the organization.
- The minimum annual gross salary according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement amounts to € 19,600.- for full time.
- Start date: asap
- Duration: 6 months
If you are interested in being part of an international, flexible and highly motivated team, please do not hesitate and send us your application!