Global Leader Development Programme - Diesel Engine Development (m/f)
As of 5th November 2018 you will be an integral part of our Diesel Engine Development Department, enabling progress, and collaboration across different teams when realising exciting engine projects. You will be a member of our simulation team involved right from the beginning of the engine design process.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Working out proposals for design and functional improvements by use of professional simulation tools
- Virtual validation of engine components or systems
- Developing and Evaluating solutions for technical issues
- Continuous improvement of existing simulation workflows as well as development of new methods
- Managing simulation activities with external partners.
Subsequently, you will gain unique insights and tailored on the job training allowing you to grow with your tasks. In doing so, you will have the chance to increase your level of responsibility and contribute to the future of mobility. To give you the full picture, you will explore new work areas in an international context, growing your own invaluable network of global contacts.
You should have:
- An above-average university degree with the focus on mechanical engineering, internal combustion engine, thermo dynamics, mechatronics, technical physics, mathematics or similar engineering disciplines
- At least six months and a maximum of three years of relevant practical experience preferably in the automotive environment through study-related activities or professional experience
- At least four months of experience of studying, working or travelling abroad
- A track record of participating in extracurricular activities
- A strong interest in FEA-Simulation and Know-How of CAE-SW-Tools (e.g. NASTRAN, ABAQUS, ANSA, CCM+ etc.)
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages would also be advantageous)
- A strong strategic and analytical mind
- A passion for innovative solutions that will shape the vehicles of the future.
- Salary Benefits:
Gross salary: EUR 3.502,- per month according to wage agreement and willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
If you share our passion for future mobility solutions and would welcome the opportunity to take over new responsibilities, the Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) will open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them. We look forward to your application.
The application period ends on 30th September 2018. Please note: As part of the selection process for the GLDP, you may be invited to an online assessment.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Then join our team. We look forward to receiving your application. You can find detailed information and apply online.