Junior Product Manager for Connected Vehicles (f/m)
In this role you will strengthen the “Connected Vehicles” team of Kapsch TrafficCom in Vienna/Austria. You will manage our solutions in the strongly growing field of future connected vehicle technologies for traffic safety and automated driving. Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally leading supplier of hardware and software solutions enabling wireless communication for road users and infrastructure operators.
- Market analysis & solution screening, strategy fit
- Competitor analysis, industry trends
- Solution concept and feasibility
- Solution specification, requirements and development support
- Make or Buy, 3rd-party solutions, accessories and tool vendors
- Ongoing support of Engineering, QA and documentation
- Solution marketing and sales support
- Pre- or post- sales and bid support (e.g. give presentations, sales/customer trainings, offer and bid contribution)
- Contributes and creates brochures, data sheets, solution presentations, demonstrations, white papers, success stories, FAQs, etc.
- Master’s degree in engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- Knowledge in solution/product management and ITS market
- Knowledge in requirements engineering
- Experience in cooperation with customers, partner companies and subcontractors
- Passion to drive and achieve results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German (B2/C1)
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Our offer to you
- An exciting full-time position with high responsibility in emerging technologies and growing markets
- You support our customers in making road transport safer and more efficient by employing latest V2X technologies
- Become integral part of an experienced and international team
- Delivering cutting edge technology to our customers on a global scale
- Social benefits and office infrastructure (multiple restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Bridge days regulation, flexible working hours, home office options etc.
- A market compliant gross salary – minimum € 50.000 p.a. - according to your qualifications and your job experience
- Ongoing professional education and training measures
Do you want to follow this exciting path with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions about this job, feel free to contact us!