Internship Internal Audit
UniCredit Bank Austria AG, Wien
Das erwartet Sie bei uns:
- Performing analysis and participation in small projects in the area of Internal Audit.
- Support with ongoing tasks of Audit Monitoring & Reporting.
- Assistance in the preparation of reports for the Management Board and Audit Committee.
- Preparation of risk relevant data for remote controls and monitoring activities.
- Support of the organisation and administration of on-site audits (mainly concerning data quality checks and audit tracking).
Das bringen Sie mit:
- Current studies in the field of Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Law, Informatics or Economics.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Experienced user in MS-Office.
- Analytical thinking and good communication skills.
Das bieten wir Ihnen: An internship for at least 3 months (preferable up to 6 months) with a monthly gross salary of EUR 1050,00.