DIPLOMA THESIS Comparison of Super-junction and GaN FETs in a 350W Active Clamp Flyback Converter
- Get familiar with the topic
- Design of an active clamp flyback converter with 350W output power
- Realization of a prototype
- EMC analysis
- Efficiency analysis
- Documentation of the results
- The detailed scope of the work will be discussed in a personal meeting
What we expect:
- Ongoing higher technical training with a focus on electronics
- High degree of initiative and autonomous working style
- Open and communicative personality
- Very good English skills
- Duration: At least 6 months
- Location: Deutschlandsberg / Graz
- Begin: Immediate start
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.
We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.
Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position EUR 3.000 gross, work contract basis is designated.