Abschlussarbeit zum Thema Accelrated test for vehicle body durability based on vehicle dynamic using pseudo damage
The vehicle in the real life goes on different roads and impact loads, like rough roads, bumps, washboard, etc . To make the devolvement procedure faster the goal of this thesis is to creating the accelerated test cases define simplified load cases like static and bumb loads which lead to similar damage of the whole lifetime of vehicle. This thesis tries to establish this method.
- Literature study
- Study and application of pseudo damage for durability
- Calculation of real damage from vehicle dynamic model and correlation to pseudo damage
- Defining load cases simplified load cases
- Field(s) of study: Mechanical engineering
- Experience in Vehicle Dynamic and Durability, is appreciated
- Language: English or German
- Finite Element Software Basic Knowledge
The successful completion of the thesis is a one-time fee of EUR 2.500, - gross remuneration
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) and Croatian citizens who study at a university abroad.