Abschlussarbeit zum Thema Automotive Security – Security of automotive Electronic Control Unit
Electronic Control Units (ECUs) are computers that are responsible for controlling all aspect of the function and safety of a vehicle. ECUs run embedded software. Typically, the software is developed according to the open AUTOSAR standard. Due to their criticality in controlling a vehicle’s physical behavior, they become the ultimate target of cyberattacks.
- Security analysis of the strength of SecOC for integrity and authentication and UDS SecurityAccess function
- Implement tools to assess the effectiveness of ECU security mechanisms
- Develop new concept that will enhance the security level of current ECUs
- Informatik/Computer science
- Experiences in embedded systems, cryptography, IT security
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Strong programming skill in Python, C
- Knowledge in automotive embedded systems a plus
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) and Croatian citizens who study at a university abroad.