English Native Speaker for Child Care / Kinderbetreuer (m/w)
- pick up the child from home / kindergarten / school
- communicate with the child, play some indoor and outdoor games
- visit some public places like museum, zoo, cinema (English), parks, malls, etc
- perform everyday activities like riding tram, train, bus, do some small shopping, buy ice cream or go swimming
- do / help with homework (as far as possible with English only)
- more activities can be added in coordination with the parents
- deliver the child at his/her home
Sie bringen mit
- English Native Speaker, either born or grown up in an English speaking country
- Reliable, honest and never had any conflicts with the law
- Ideally experience and enjoy working with children, can understand them and able to build up a relationship quickly
- Willing to participate in further education and training (like first aid course, pedagogical course, etc.)
- You live in Vienna, Linz, Graz or Salzburg City (+20 km)
- If required: You have working permit which allows you to be employed in Austria?
- You are interested in a long term relationship which is much more than just a job?
- capable to take responsibility for the child safety
- a stress free activity - use your native tongue and teach the language to a child
- knowledge of *German language is NOT required*
- Flexible Time Investment
- Long Term Relationship preferred
- Interesting activity and rich in variety
- We simply require you to use what you have if you were born in an English speaking country: your language!
- fair and reliable payment, starting from 12,50 EUR per hour depending on your experience / education
- social events for our coaches to exchange ideas and share best practice
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
Working time is project based, so per child we calculate an average of 3-4 hours per week,If you have more time available and you are successful we can always add more projectsIf you are interested in some further information please feel free to send us an email or use the form on our homepage to contact us!We also run a database of potential native coaches in order to match future projects - so it will pay off sooner or later if you contact us without any obligation!
Please only submit an application if your mother tongue is ENGLISH and you if grew up in an English-speaking country. Our policy does not allow us to work with almost native, near native, as good as native, etc.