Internship CEE CIB Strategy, Innovation & Commercial Planning (m/w)
CEE CIB Strategy, Innovation & Commercial Planning identifies concrete strategic initiatives to improve corporate banking business among the CEE Banks. It also supervises and supports the steering of the CIB (Corporate and Investment Banking) business in CEE through the analysis of results and trends.
Das erwartet Sie bei uns
- Supporting the continuous dialogue with CEE Bank to gather information regarding the economic results achieved
- Assistance in analysis and synthesis of key KPIs and trends of CEE CIB business
- Active involvement in monitoring, planning and forecasting activities
- Preparation of steering documents for the Head of CEE CIB
- Contribution to the implementation of strategic business development initiatives
Das bringen Sie mit
- Current studies in the field of Economics or Engineering
- Fluency in English (CEE-language is advantageous)
- Experienced User with Excel, VBA skills are advantageous
- Basic understanding of banking
- Strong numerical agility and ability to manage and communicate quantitative information
Das bieten wir Ihnen
An internship for at least 3 months (preferable up to 6 months) with a monthly gross salary of EUR 1450,00.