Internship Market & Liquidity Risk (m/w)
The department Market & Liquidity Risk is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining risk management practices, models, techniques, analysis and reporting for market-, liquidity-, and counterparty credit risk for Bank Austria AG in cooperation with the relevant Holding functions. It is divided in the teams of Market Risk Management, Counterparty Risk Management, Collateral Management, Liquidity & Banking Book Risk, Derivatives Risk Analysis and Risk Methodology & Valuation.
Das erwartet Sie bei uns
- Support of market-,liquidity- and counterparty risk controlling
- Assistance in data analysis and reporting preparation
- Analysis of derivative positions
- Active involvement in day-to-day business
- Collaboration in subject- specific projects
Das bringen Sie mit
- Current studies in the field of Banking & Insurance, Consultancy, IT, Economics, Mathematics, Physics or Finance
- Knowledge of interest rates and derivative instruments
- knowlegdge in financial mathematics or programming
- Advanced MS-Office skills
- Very good spoken & written English
Das bieten wir Ihnen
An internship for at least 3 months (preferable up to 6 months) with a monthly gross salary of EUR 1450,00.