Python Backend Developer
A word from our CTO:
On the technical side we are using kubernetes on google cloud for our main services. They are all managed via helm scripts which enables us to easily revert versions or run test/staging instances with no additional effort. Other auxiliary services are running on VPS from either Google or OVH. Apart from a legacy system nobody bothered to port, everything is running in docker containers. Most of the services have a CI/CD pipeline on gitlab which handels building and testing. We are able to roll out new versions into our garages in 5 minutes from push to master until deployment. Containers running in those garages can be edited in a web ui which even has a vim editor, for the fine people that are using vim. If you understood this paragraph of nerdy gibberish or are nevertheless interested in learning about those technologies come join us!
A word from our CEO:
If you are a person who really wants to have an impact you are the perfect fit. At Arivo you have the freedom to bring your ideas to life. We care about results and less about bureaucracy, fixed working hours, formal education. At Arivo we have the vision to make parking completely easy and seamless for everyone – the end customer and our corporate customers. We do this by combining high-tech solutions (like our industry leading LPR software) with easy and innovative user interfaces. Our clients range from small companies and apartment blocks to huge garages with over 700 parking lots and enterprises listed on the stock market. Do you want to develop the products of tomorrow?
- Develop new serversided code and matching APIs
- Build scalable and distributed backend systems
- Maintain the CI/CD pipeline and keep our services running
- Good knowledge about python and its standard libraries
- Experience with any python web framework
- Experience with any relational or NoSQL database system
- Comfortable using docker
- Fluent in either English or German
- Basic usage of GIT
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks
- Opportunity to become an important part in a growing company
- Flexible work time (full-time or part-time, min. 15h/week) which enables you to continue your studies (if necessary)
- A young and highly motivated team
Just send us a short mail and your CV and we will get in touch with you! We prefer talking in person over fancy applications.