Junior Sales Manager (m|f)
- Support sales team in lead generation
- Participate in customer meetings and trade shows
- Manage customer and market communication
- Support product marketing
- Implement and analyze key sales and market data
- Business development skills and sales methodologies.
- High customer orientation.
- High communication skills with business focus.
- Experience with MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and a graphic/photo processing tools.
- Interested in active interaction with social media.
- Balanced mixture of team worker and independent and flexible work style.
- Sales project execution on your own responsibility.
- Your satisfaction comes from providing products and solutions to our customers.
- Willingness to travel (Europe, partly worldwide)
- Organized working style
- Excellent English communication skills are mandatory
- Excellent German communication skills are mandatory (native level)
Min. Experience Level:
You bring first experience from your university projects (Bachelor or Master Thesis), from private interest, from internships or short term professional engagements. Education Level: University degree or comparable education in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Sales & Marketing, or engineering
As a Company we offer
We offer an international environment where you can be yourself and your opinion counts. As a highly awarded company CISC has more than 500 engineering projects with world wide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, …) successfully finished and executed more than 50 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort. We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times. We support your individual development.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment group III or IV (www.ingenieurbueros.at/verband/de/kollektivvertrag) with a success rate depending part. Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park; or Graz, Austria, Historic city center at Stadtpark.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a motivation letter and your resume attached.