Trainee Corporate IT (full time, f/m)
Step in and become part of the 18 months delfort international trainee program! You will acquire a comprehensive business overview and experience a deep dive into Information Technology.
- Getting an overview of the IT landscape at delfort
- Assist the Head of Corporate IT in groupwide IT topics
- Taking over tasks and subprojects in all areas within delfort´s application stack
- Supporting the team in the upcoming S/4 conversion project
- Managing corporate projects in different locations (eg rollout of application landscape)
- Designing IT related processes and process harmonization
- Taking over responsibility as internal consultant for IT related projects and processes
- Bachelor or Master degree in the field of IT or similar studies
- First practical experience is an advantage
- Process management know-how and project management skills
- Open minded and team oriented personality
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactive attitude and flexible approach
- Willing to go “the extra mile”
- Excellent English language skills
- Dynamic environment with future prospects
- Training and development possibilities
- Variety of fringe benefits
- Attractive working time schemes
- The gross monthly minimum salary according to the collective bargaining agreement for the paper industry is € 2.382,64; overpayment in line with market standards possible depending on experience and qualification
We have exciting plans for our future and offer fascinating areas of responsibility at an international, successful group of companies.
Your contact Martina Zarda is available to you for questions. We are looking forward to your compelling application.