(Junior) HR Generalist (m/f)
emarsys eMarketing Systems AG, Wien
Your new role
In this diverse position you’ll get to know the entire HR cycle, starting with searching for new employees, hiring them, working with and advising current employees, organizing social & healthcare events as well as taking care of leaving employees.
Interested? Read on!
You will be working within a great team and supporting them in their daily activities and projects
- Hiring new colleagues (from managing workflows, over posting jobs and adding employees to our HR management tool)
- Setting up employment contracts, writing contract amendments and issuing other confirmations and documents for employees
- Coordinating the onboarding for newcomers and running HR related sessions
- Organizing a variety of social and health care activities as well as training initiatives
- Writing regular newsletters for employees and becoming the go-to person for any employee request
- Administering the time recording and HR management tool as well as supporting the users
- Supporting our leaders in running appraisals, feedback conversations and regular 1:1’s
- Other HR related projects
To succeed you will require
- You have already gained first experience in a general HR role (around 1-2 years would be great)
- You learned the basics of HR at university (or are currently enrolled)
- You are a naturally keen, curious, very accurate and detail-oriented person and you love numbers
- You have good German- and English skills and are not afraid of communicating in both languages (at least B2)
- You are a solid user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- You are passionate about HR and would like to complete our team
What you‘ll get
- The possibility to contribute in different exciting HR areas
- A comprehensive onboarding
- An amicable and intercultural working environment
- A nice, modern office with great accessibility by public transport (U3 Zieglergasse)
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A company with an international outlook (English as company language) and where HR is a very important driver
- An initial annual gross salary of at least EUR 16,880,-- (for 25 hours/week) depending on your professional qualification and experience
- Additional benefits such as food vouchers, sports-, team- and company events, healthcare activities, training initiatives and free fruits, snacks, coffee, etc.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, please apply online by uploading an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter. We are happy to receive your application either in German or English.
- Our Talent Acquisition Specialist Reka Tomecsko is available for further questions.
- Become a valuable Emarsys team member, become an Emartian! We look forward to hearing from you!