Embedded Software Developer (m/f) for Automation Systems (ET 80703)
Siemens AG Österreich, Graz
SIEMENS offers an extensive portfolio of integrated hardware, software and technology based services throughout the world.
We are improving flexibility and efficiency in production processes to speed up the time to market of new products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering, etc.
As a Software Engineer at SIEMENS you are offered interesting job perspectives and professional development in a dynamic corporate structure, where you can discover and live up to your personal and professional potential.
Join the Digital Factory division in Graz, where together we will create new solutions for the era of the industrial digitalization.
What we are looking for
The Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
As an Embedded Software Developer (m/f) become part of our development team and shape the digital future at Siemens with us:
- Design and implementation of embedded software for automation components to meet requirements and systems designs
- Evaluation and optimization of system performance
- Development C/C++ code in a real-time embedded environment
- University degree in software/systems engineering, electrical and electronics engineering or similar (TU/FH) or equal multi-year working experience
- Experience in development of embedded software
- Deep understanding of successful and efficient development of embedded software
- Programming skills: C/C++
- Fluent in English or/and German (speaking, reading, writing)
- Team working skills
- Self-motivated, able to learn quickly
What we offer
- Working in a self-responsible and self-organizing team
- No All-in contract (compensatory time possible)
- Flexible working hours
- International working environment
What else should I know?
The salary for this position according to the Austrian “Kollektivvertrag” is at least EUR 39.200,- per year. Depending on education and experience a higher salary is possible. The actual salary is agreed upon in an individual meeting. Siemens as a big corporation additionally offers further social benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!