Software Developer (m/f) for Industrial Communication (ET 89797)
Siemens offers an extensive portfolio of integrated hardware, software and technology based services throughout the world. We are improving flexibility and efficiency in production processes to speed up the time to market of new products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering, etc.
As a software engineer at Siemens you are offered interesting job perspectives and professional development in a dynamic corporate structure, where you can discover and live up to your personal and professional potential.
Join the Digital Factory division in Graz, where together we will create new solutions for the era of the industrial digitalization.
What we are looking for
For the Development House in Graz we are looking for an Embedded Software Developer (m/f) for Industrial Communication with advanced skills in C as well as good skills in C++ are highly welcome. We expect you to be fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Besides the technical competencies we are looking for someone who is goal oriented and a team player, who offers enthusiasm, motivation and a learning aptitude.
- Software development in C for embedded systems in industrial environments for real time operating systems (e.g. Linux)
- Analyze, Design, Implementation and Testing of new features in the range of industrial communication (e.g. PROFINET, OPC UA)
- Creating software architecture and/or design documents
- Writing user documentation (Doxygen is used)
- Clarification of technical topics independently and derive work packages from it
- A degree in computer sciences or similar studies OR 2+ years of experience in C/C++
- Advanced skills in C - good skills in C++ are preferable
- Basic Linux and GNU toolchain (gcc/g++, gdb, make, …) knowledge
- Analytical skills to work on complex tasks
- You like to work in teams, be creative, communicative and open for agile development methods
- Fluent German and English in written and spoken
What we offer
- Flexible working time
- No All-In working contracts
- Extensive possibilities for self-development (technical and personal)
- International working environment
- Canteen on working place
What else should I know?
The salary for this position according to the Austrian “Kollektivvertrag” is at least EUR 39.200,- per year. Depending on education and experience a higher salary is possible. The actual salary is agreed upon in an individual meeting. Siemens as a big corporation additionally offers further social benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!