System Architect (m/f) for Industrial Communication (ET 90544)
Siemens offers an extensive portfolio of integrated hardware, software and technology based services throughout the world. We are improving flexibility and efficiency in production processes to speed up the time to market of new products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering, etc.
As a software engineer at Siemens you are offered interesting job perspectives and professional development in a dynamic corporate structure, where you can discover and live up to your personal and professional potential.
Join the Digital Factory division in Graz, where together we will create new solutions for the era of the industrial digitalization.
What we are looking for
For the Development House in Graz we are looking for a System Architect (m/f) for Industrial Communication. Advanced skills in communication protocols are welcome.
Besides the technical competencies we are looking for someone who is goal oriented and a team player, who offers enthusiasm, motivation and a learning aptitude.
- Familiarization with new communication protocols (e.g. TSN, OPC UA)
- Clarify how these technical topics can be used in our embedded environment
- Attend and organize meetings with different types of working groups
- Create a system specification that describes the integration of new topics into our product landscape
- Maintenance of existing system specifications
- A degree in computer sciences or similar studies OR equal work experience
- Knowledge with fieldbuses, especially with PROFINET
- Analytical skills to work on complex tasks
- Skills in writing papers, programming languages (C, C++) and a wide range of common computer techniques are taken as a plus
- You like to work in teams, being creative, communicative and open for agile development methods
- German and English fluently in spoken and written
What else should I know?
The salary for this position according to the Austrian “Kollektivvertrag” is at least EUR 39.200,- per year. Depending on education and experience a higher salary is possible. The actual salary is agreed upon in an individual meeting. Siemens as a big corporation additionally offers further social benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!