English Native Speaker (m/f)
Lakeside Science & Technology Park GmbH, Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
- We are looking for an English Native Speaker (m/f) who is interested in educating andworking with young children.
- Helping us provide our children with the opportunity to experience the English language in a playful manner.
- You will assist the kindergarten team with indoor and outdoor activities, preparing snack time, lunch time and drinks.
- Assist the children and their individual needs.
- Accompanying the children during excursions, amongst other duties.
- Regular contact with the parents also forms part of the job.
- English Native Speaker, either born or grown up in an English speaking country
- Diploma as a kindergarten assistant (“Ausbildung zum Kleindkinderzieher”) is a must
- German language skills – at least level B1
- Ideally experience and enjoy working with children, can understand them and able to build up a relationship quickly
- Working permit which allows you to be employed in Austria
- Reliable and honest
- A responsible position in an educationally progressive Environment
- Interesting activity and a lot of fun in an intercultural team
- A long-term employment contract with a monthly pay starting from EUR 1.514,-- (gross salary according to our valid „Mindestlohntarif für Helfer/innen in privaten Kindergarteneinrichtungen“) based on a full time employment-contract and depending on your experience
If you feel qualified for this position please send your application documents (letter of motivation,
CV and references as well as earliest possible start).