3D Artist (m/f) Part time or full time
We are currently looking for a talented 3D artist to support our graphics designer and our bioinformatics group with different graphic design jobs and augmented reality projects (https://cemm.at/media/downloads/quiz-and-booklet/).
- 3D generalist
- Experience in game development
- Good 3Ds Max skills in the following areas: low poly modelling, texturing, lighting, texture baking, character rigging, animation.
- Knowledge of Unity is a plus (C# Scripting)
- Programming skills of advantage
- Good English skills
- Team player
- High motivation and passion for graphics design and arts
- A creative job in a meaningful, inspiring, international setting
- An exciting and collaborative work environment at the forefront of biomedical research
- Flexible work conditions (part time or full time)
- An employment package according to collective agreement (min. salary of EUR 2224,09 for 40 hrs./week) including health insurance, plus company health care and daily bonus for the in-house cafeteria
The mission of CeMM, the Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences is to achieve maximum scientific innovation in molecular medicine to improve healthcare. At CeMM, an international and creative team of scientists and medical doctors pursues free-minded basic life science research in a large and vibrant hospital environment of outstanding medical tradition and practice. CeMMs research is based on post-genomic technologies and focuses on societally important diseases, such as immune disorders and infections, cancer and metabolic disorders. We operate in a unique mode of super-cooperation, connecting biology with medicine, experiments with computation, discovery with translation, and science with society and the arts, and train a modern blend of biomedical scientists to make great contributions. The goal of CeMM is to pioneer the science that nurtures the precise, personalized, predictive and preventive medicine of the future.
CeMM aims to promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, competences and potential. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
Closing date for applications: January 20th, 2019