European Tour Manager Summer 2019
AESU World Travel, Europa
AESU World Travel, a well-established US tour operator since 1977, is currently looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic tour managers to escort our clients throughout Europe.
- have a record of success in the travel or hospitality industry, or similar experience in a customer service-related field
- be completely fluent in English, plus a minimum of 1-2 other European languages (preferably Italian)
- be able to communicate well with people from diverse backgrounds, and be a creative problem-solver
- have travel experience in Western Europe, and a working knowledge of its history
- be proficient with email, the internet, Microsoft Word and Excel, and basic accounting skills
- have excellent organizational and leadership skills
- have a sense of humor and a passion for travel
Employment is on a tour-by-tour basis after successful completion of our 3-day training seminar. Payment consists of base salary of 65 Euros per day plus per diem and gratuities.
All lodging and transportation provided during the tour, and to and from tour locations. See www.aesu.com for sample itineraries and more information.
Application by EMAIL only. Please send your resume and cover letter, including a recent photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AESU Worldwide Tour Operators 3922 Hickory Avenue Baltimore, MD 21211