Software Development Engineer - Prime Air
Amazon Development Center Austria GmbH, Graz
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 3+ years professional experience in software development.
- Strong programming skills in one or more object-oriented language/s (such as C++, Python, Java or C#)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of fundamentals in either Computer Vision, Computer Graphics or state of the art 3D game engines.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of engineering practices and patterns for the full software/hardware/networks development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, certification and live site operations.
- Experience communicating with various teams to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs.
The monthly gross salary according to the CBA is at least EUR 4.006. There is a willingness to make an overpayment, depending on qualification and professional experience.
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Date: March 2019.