DATA ENGINEER (38.5 h/w, part-time possible) in Graz
Know-Center GmbH, Graz
Are you studying computer science, mathematics or a related technical discipline and dream of working with the latest technologies? Or are you tired of routine and are looking for challenging and diverse tasks in multiple domains using a variety of technologies? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
We work in the area of digital transformation of the manufacturing industry. Under the title Industry 4.0, traditional production processes can be optimized in data-driven ways. This includes predictive maintenance, condition- based monitoring, root cause analysis and much more. The underlying data vary dramatically in terms of kind, origin and quantity.
You will actively be involved in many exciting projects in a variety of industrial applications, from semiconductor to automotive and pharmaceutical manufacturing. From the start, you can actively shape the project and the solution path. Your task will be to understand data in various forms and bring them into formats that our data scientists require for developing machine learning and other algorithms. You and your team will decide how we deal with the data, how to process them and what technologies to use to achieve the goal together with our company partner. There is much room to play!
- Complete or ongoing studies of or completed degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, such as Python, Java and Scala
- Basic knowledge of analytic tools, such as Mathlab or R
- Enthusiasm, team spirit and independence
- Ability to ask the right questions until the problem is properly understood
- open-source, new technologies and frameworks
- Innovative, challenging and diverse tasks in multiple domains and within various projects
- Access to the latest technologies
- Exciting and diverse opportunities for professional and personal development
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible working schedule)
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this full-time (38.5 h/W) position is €2,461 per month (14 times a year), plus a performance bonus. Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application at email@example.com.