Software Internship (m/f)
Perception Park GmbH, Graz
As an intern at Perception Park you will get to know an interesting new technology. You will develop your own project within our software infrastructure. Your qualification determines the type of your project.
- Strong knowledge of C, C++.
- Can work responsibly and independently without continuous guidance to create working systems that meet project requirements and timescales.
- Positive attitude towards documentation, testing and debugging with experience using JIRA (or similar) internal issue tracking platforms.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Passion for technology and problem solving.
- Awareness of engineering challenges & ability to work in co-ordination with other software and hardware engineers.
- Efficient and well-organised code development skills are required.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Valid work permit in Austria
- Experience using Qt.
- Experience in parallel computing, e.g. CUDA.
- Experience in computer vision, e.g. OpenCV.
- Experience in machine vision, e.g. GenICam.
- Experience in machine learning, e.g. TensorRT.
- Experience in machine to machine communication, e.g. OPC ua.
- Experience with Linux or RTOSs.
What do we offer
- Flexible working hours: everything is possible from 10am to 3pm!
- Working hours adapted to personal requirements, of course in consultation with the needs of the company.
- The workplace is easily accessible by public transportation or by foot from the main square of Graz.
- Intended salary is based on the IT-KV (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik) and is approximately EUR 910.00 for a compulsory internship and approximately EUR 940.00 for a normal internship, each based on full-time employment. However, this can be negotiated, based on your experience.
We look forward to receiving your application application documents (CV, photo, motivation letter). Please send this to Barbara by mail.