Senior Software Developer w/ interest in Blockchain
block42 Blockchain Company GmbH, Graz
Therefore, we are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members, who share our enthusiasm and choose to help shaping the future. We offer the opportunity to work at the forefront of blockchain products and developing cutting-edge technology. Together with our clients we disrupt various industries: Tokenizing real estate properties, removing middlemen in energy trades or revolutionizing legal contracts are just a few examples.
- Act as one of the team’s lead developer
- Create technical concepts and choose the most suitable software stacks (our preferred stack is Java/Kotlin/Python, React, MongoDB)
- Develop applications - prototypes and full-working products - by using rapid development approaches
- Work with state-of-the-art blockchain frameworks like Hyperledger, Ethereum, Holochain, etc.
- Interest about Blockchain Technology and the willingness to become an expert in this. Though, Blockchain experience is not a prerequisite!
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Professional software development experience
- Graduated with BS/MS in Computer Science (or related fields) or have equivalent work experience
- Solid in German and/or English
- An open-minded personality and the ability to work independently
- Motivation and drive to learn new things and to constantly evolve
WHAT WE OFFER
As a compensation we offer you a yearly gross salary at a minimum of € 46,200 (based on 38,5 h/week). Depending on your qualification and experience we are willing to overpay.
You will be working together with a young and highly motivated team with various backgrounds. We will give you room for your own ideas and improvements of our products. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to take over the technical lead of future projects.
Your workplace will be an amazing rooftop office, literally in the heart of Graz. As a work device we equip you with a MacBook Pro.
And last but not least, we offer you the possibility of very flexible working hours. We believe that it is about the work you accomplish, not about the hours you’re sitting in the office.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Submit your CV (English or German) and if available: Work Portfolio, GitHub, LinkedIn via email.
We will carefully review your application and come back to you as soon as possible. We are very much looking forward to receiving your application.
Need more details?
Drop me a line or call me!
Attention: You know someone who might fit this job? Give us an intro to this person and get 500€ in cash if we employ them at least 4 months!