Human Resources Internship (m/f/d)
Mondelez International, Wien
What makes working at MondelÄz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people is faces. We are the world is leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
As an Early Career Intern you will support the Early Careers Central European Team in their daily routine as well as strategic programs. You will be involved in activities related to resourcing strategy for our graduate schemes and intern programs in Central Europe.
The job holder will identify and hire into the Early Career roles across Central Europe, will boost Employer Branding activities and support to make Mondelez an employer of choice.
- Recruitment: Sourcing and attracting the best possible talent with focus on Early Careers and University hiring
- Interviews & Assessment Centres: organization and execution of innovative selection techniques to maximize the right recruiting decisions
- Employer Branding: Support the execution of strategic attraction activities (e.g. on campus at Universities and Schools, Social media etc.)
- Support the Early Careers Team in harmonizing the Junior Management Program/Graduate Scheme within Central Europe
- Process Optimization: Drive quality and change on Central European level focusing on continuous process improvement
- Ongoing or finished Bachelor is or Master is degree in Business Studies, Economics, Law, Psychology or Educational Science, preferably specialized in HR
- First working steps, preferably through internships in HR / Recruitment
- Fluency in German and English essential
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational skill
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Hands-on mentality, pro-activeness
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Fast learner with standngi alone ability
There are a few things you will need to join our tantalizingly innovative company. Along with the confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to develop, whilst creating moments of joy. We look for all sorts of qualities in students. Drive. Creativity. Interpersonal Savvy. Business Acumen. We like people who arenât afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult. If you have these qualities, and are committed to making the most of your talents, you will fit right in here.
Start date: July 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: Vienna, Austria
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business.
Monthly gross salary of EUR 1.800 (on a full-time basis acc. to collective bargaining agreement). As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits.
Gehalt: 1800 pro Monat