Associate (f/m/d) European Transfer Pricing Rotation Programme
PwC Österreich GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, Wien
- Interesting Insights – During 24 months you will get to know the service area Transfer Pricing in three PwC European countries and become a highly trained associate.
- International Experience – You will have the chance to get to know Transfer Pricing in Austria and two other European countries (Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands or Switzerland). You have the opportunity to stay in each country for a duration of 6 months.
- Challenging Projects – You will be involved with our international business from day one. You will gain deep and extensive insight into both technical and country-specific issues as well as a better understanding of the individual countries and their interaction.
- Main Activities – You plan, implement and document international transfer pricing systems, assess intangible assets, and you are responsible for the economic modeling of price setting and negotiation processes.
- Qualified Mentoring – Throughout the entire program, you will expand your professional expertise and interdisciplinary competence with the support of your personal mentor.
- Great Career Opportunities – You are employed on a permanent basis from the very beginning. After completing the programme, you will join one of the Transfer Pricing teams in Austria and benefit greatly from the participation in the programme.
- You obtained an above-average university degree in business administration, economics, law or similar disciplines.
- Through your studies and/or professional experiences, you have acquired proficient knowledge of and interest in tax matters.
- You have an excellent command of the English language and your strong communication skills enable you to efficiently work in an international environment. A good command of German is a plus.
- You have the flexibility and availability to travel.
- You demonstrate a high degree of responsibility and commitment and enjoy working in a team.
- You are available for the next entry date: 1 September 2019; application deadline 31st of May 2019
- In addition, you are highly motivated to start your career as a Transfer Pricing associate and to complete an excellent and challenging rotation programme.
- You give your assent to share your documents with other Transfer Pricing Europe countries during the application process.
For full-time employment as an associate, we offer an annual gross target salary of at least EUR 33.600 (gross), depending on your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your online-application.
Application Deadline: 31st of May 2019.