Supplier Lead Auditor (m/f)
In this position located in Graz in the department Group Supplier Quality with global responsibility, you are one of the key players to ensure defect free deliveries to ANDRITZ and customer sites.
- Technical education (HTL, FH, TU)
- International Welding Engineer education
- Several years of experience in cooperating with suppliers that manufacture products for plant construction; corresponding knowledge of the relevant industry standards (e.g. ISO3834 / EN1090)
- Audit experience in plant construction and ideally holder of a valid international auditor certificate
- Excellent MS Office skills, SAP BI beneficial
- Methodic skills in the area of quality management and experience in project management beneficial
- Excellent English skills, German skills are of advantage
- Independent, structured as well as precise and accurate way of working
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, willingness to travel (~60%)
- Planning, preparation, conduction and follow-up of supplier audits in order to drive continuous improvement of the ANDRITZ-supplier-relationship
- Strategic support of supplier quality projects within the ANDRITZ Group
- Close cooperation with quality and procurement organizations of the ANDRITZ Group to ensure continuous implementation and monitoring of defined project requirements
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce for this position at least a gross monthly salary of € 2.574,68.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
Please submit your application through the portal on our homepage.