Internship – Data Science/Human Centered Computing (m/f)
VIRTUAL VEHICLE Research Center, Graz
For the planning, execution, and analysis of field and simulator studies in the field of transportation, Virtual Vehicle is seeking students in the areas of psychology, human factors, or sociology. Also, students in computer science with the focus on HCI or students in data science are sought. If you are passionate about applied research that links humans with technology, this represents a great opportunity for you!
- Literature Research
- Execution of empirical Data collections
- Data cleaning and preparation of various data types (unstructured, qualitative data,...)
- Data summarization and statistical analysis
- Collaboration and contribution in an engaged, dynamic team
- Interesting work in an international research center
- Mentoring programme
- Professional and personal development opporturnities
- Diverse sports and health activities
- Corporate events
- Possibility to continue the work after the completion of the internship during the summer
- Ongoing study in the area of psychology, computer science, human factors, human computing, data science or similar
- Good knowledge in literature search, scientific methodology, data collection and analysis, interpretation and documentation
- Programming knowledge (Python, R, or similar) is desirable
- Ability to communicate and work in teams as well as perform independent work
- Interest in addressing applied research topics using scientific methods
For technical questions, please contact Norah Neuhuber, firstname.lastname@example.org, +43-(0)316-873-9809.
APPLY NOW and JOIN OUR TEAM!
Georg Herzog / Recruiting / + 43- 316- 873- 9028