Junior Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
For this entry level position in Raaba/Graz in the Quality, Health and Safety department we offer a steep learning curve leading to diverse activities with great responsibility in an international environment.
- Completed technical education (HTL) in mechanical or chemical engineering with additional education in the area of HSE (industrial hygiene, occupational safety, environment) required
- Knowledge of current practices in HSE management systems (ISO 45001 / ISO 14001), business processes, risk assessment as well as Austrian and European HSE legislation and regulation
- Professional experience in HSE is beneficial
- Degree in occupational safety is a major plus (e.g. Austrian “Sicherheitsfachkraft”, Nebosh International Certificate, IOHS Managing Safely)
- Fluent in English and Japanese (spoken and written), Brazilian Portuguese is a plus
- Advanced in MS Office, SharePoint is beneficial
- Willingness to travel internationally (~ 35 %)
- Defining HSE plans and standards for ANDRITZ projects
- Identifying project specific HSE requirements (e.g. legal, internal and certification requirements), reviewing HSE contractual documents and monitoring HSE processes
- Risk assessment and root cause analysis for incidents including lessons learned
- Periodic HSE audits and HSE meetings with customers and HSE responsible persons on site
- Responsibility for human and financial resources within project’s budget
- Recruitment of required HSE staff in cooperation with HR
- Executing HSE trainings for HSE staff and ANDRITZ project team
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce for this position at least a gross monthly salary of € 2.574,68.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer a market-based salary.
Please submit your application through the portal on our homepage.