Project Associate for Recycling: Operations & Technology (m/w/d)
RHI Magnesita, Leoben
You are a keen technician who likes to break fresh ground. You want to deepen your expertise in recycling and process engineering at a global market leader. You’re able to grasp complex process streams and put the pieces of the puzzle thoughtfully together. You’re not just an “order taker” but a self-driven individual who likes to think outside the box. You don’t stop until the job is done. You’re a born networker and as such you easily manage to win over stakeholders at different levels, because you know that you can only be successful as a team. You’re characterized by open and proactive communication. Your general curiousness for this project area makes you ready to travel approx. 30 to 50% of your working time worldwide.
In addition, you have:
- University degree in a technical discipline (preferably process engineering or recycling technology)
- Proficiency in English and good level of German, any additional language will be considered an asset
- Project management skills
- Profound knowledge and interest in recycling technologies
- Professional experience in the refractory industry is a plus
About the job
As a Project Associate for Recycling you will be responsible for managing and supporting projects based on processes that have been developed by R&D. You will be the interface to our plants where you will support the installation of recycling lines. Your tasks include finding and working with external partners to successfully realize project goals. Additionally, you will be in charge of knowledge transfer and rolling out existing methods and technologies at further locations worldwide.
Your tasks will include:
- Close cooperation with R&D and our plants during the entire project management duration with a focus on cost-benefit-analysis
- Improvement of existing methods
- Market screening for new technologies
- Realization of a recycling technology roadmap
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer we offer you:
- A wide range of opportunities to prove your talents and learn new things
- You will work with a global team of highly engaged colleagues constantly striving for excellence
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning employee app
We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours/week) at our Technology Center in Leoben. Your monthly gross salary starts at EUR 3,370.50 according to our collective bargaining agreement. Your actual remuneration depends on your educational background and your skills and experience.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration.