Technical Assistant to the Vice President Finance Europe & Global IT Finance
This position is for Magna International Europe GmbH. As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world - Magna International is committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
In this challenging position you are assisting our Vice President Finance in all operational and project-related tasks. You need to bring along excellent language skills in English and German as well as a Business or Business/Technical related University Degree and you are interested in a diverse position within a corporate environment in the automotive industry.
Within this interesting role your major responsibilities include:
Support the VP Finance in all operational and project-related tasks. Interact strongly with Global IT Organization and Corporate Europe Functional Departments.
- Preparation of management presentations primarily in English
- Assistance in strategic, transformational and operational projects
- Business case calculation and data preparation as basis for decision making processes
- Monthly reporting of Magna Europe financial results to top management
- Valuation of European Magna subsidiaries using Discounted Cash Flow method
Wissen und Ausbildung
- University Degree in Business
- Strong skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel); Think-cell is a plus
- Financial/commercial work experience
- Additional trainings in project management & experience in management consulting are considered a plus
Kenntnisse und Kompetenzen
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing
- Loyalty and discretion are a must
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- High self-motivation and commitment to continuous improvement
Travel depends on project needs - up to 10%
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work Environment.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
The minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role starts at EUR 4.000,-. Depending on experience and education - higher remuneration is possible.
MAGNA - DRIVING EXCELLENCE! INSPIRING INNOVATION!
Your future starts here. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send us your application using our online application form!